Our partner XinaBox has a released a new Zerynth-powered IoT kit – XK52. It’s designed for prototyping IoT devices and it includes two CW02 xChips (with a Zerynth license onboard) with a WiFi and BLE core (ESP32).
If you’re not familiar with the CW02 already, and how to activate the Zerynth license, read this post.
The kit also comes with an encryption chip for secure Cloud communication, a solid-state relay to control additional devices, an OLED display and more.
XinaBox also offers two more Zerynth powered kits:
So, you get to choose an IoT kit within the price range and the number of xChips you’re in line with – low-cost, medium, and complete.
XK52 IoT Core Kit
The new XK52 kit includes the following xChips:
- 2 x AH01 – SHA-256 Hardware Encryption (ATECC508A)
- 2 x BR01 – Raspberry Pi Bridge
- 2 x CW02 – Wi-Fi & BLE Core (ESP32) – Zerynth-powered
- 2 x IP01 – USB Programming Interface (FT232R)
- 1 x OC03 – Relay Out (PCA9554A)
- 1 x OD01 – OLED Display 128×64 (SSD1306)
- 2 x SG33 – VOC & eCO2 (CCS811)
- 1 x SH01 – Capacitive Touch (CAP1296)
- 2 x SL06 – Gesture (APDS-9960)
- 1 x SN01 – GNSS (GPS) (NEO-6M)
- 2 x SU02 – Universal Digital Input (ADC081C021)
- 2 x SW01 – Advanced Weather Sensor (BME280)
- 3 x XC10 – 10-Pack xBUS Connectors
As you can see from the list there are plenty of modules to choose from. Add Zerynth Studio to the mix and you’ll be making and testing your prototypes in minutes.
Zerynth and XinaBox tutorials
If you’re looking for some fun XinaBox and Zerynth projects, check out the list below:
- Make your own remote control with Zerynth and XinaBox
- Remote Gesture and Proximity Sensing Tutorials with XinaBox, Zerynth, and Ubidots
- Python Weather Station with Zerynth, XinaBox, and Ubidots
- A temperature-controlled fan, with XinaBox and Zerynth Studio
- Controlling the relay of XinaBox OC03 using Python and Zerynth Studio
- From blinking an LED to sharing data over WiFi in real-time
Download Zeryth Studio
And if you haven’t downloaded Zerynth Studio yet, now is a great time. Start your Python programming journey.
Zerynth Studio is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.