Zerynth featured in the Top 10 Python Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2019
Once again, Zerynth is featured in the top 10 Python blogs and websites to follow. We wrote about this when we were featured last year. So, we thought it would be good to start of this year, with a list of Python-related blogs and websites you could follow, according to Feedspot.
The list has 25 entries, and if you’re missing some Python info, make sure you check out the whole list.
These blogs are ranked based on the following criteria:
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites
- Quality and consistency of posts
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
As you can see, there are a lot of very interesting blogs and we’re honored to be part of this!
Of course, if you have any suggestions of your own, let us know in a comment on social media. We love reading about Python as much as you do.
Zerynth Academy is the place where you’ll find all our tutorials. We have a guide for every knowledge level. For example, you can learn about reading an analog sensor with Zerynth Studio, or you can learn how to use Python on microcontrollers for Blockchain and IoT applications.
As you can see the variety of this knowledge base is huge. It’s a great way to get started with programming in Python. It’s also beneficial if you want to keep yourself updated on all the latest innovations. Our team is constantly adding new guides and tutorials – you’ll always be up to date.
Learning with Zerynth
After you’ve seen what you like on the Zerynth Academy, you can check out other Zerynth learning channels:
- Documentation – Everything you need to start your journey into the Zerynth world
- Code Examples – From “Hello World” to “Firmware Over-The-Air updates”
- Knowledge Base – If you have any questions, the Zerynth Knowledge Base is where you’ll find the answers
- Video Tutorials – Our growing list of live and recorded video tutorials
- GitHub – And last, but not least, you can head to the world’s largest code repository, and download the examples you like. Open source Python libraries for sensors and actuators, industrial protocols, cloud services, and boards definitions. All in one place.
Download Zerynth Studio
Download Zerynth Studio today, and start programming the most popular 32-bit microcontrollers in Python. Zerynth Studio is free and available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.