We’re happy to announce the release of patches p01 & p02 for Zerynth version r2.2.0. Read the list below to see what we have prepared for you.
This time, the patch introduces 6 new devices, 3 new libraries, 1 important VM update, and a new toolchain command:
- support for Infineon XMC 4700 Relax Kit, Ethernet included, more info (1), (2);
- support for Nordic nRF52840 DK and nRF52 DK with an updated Nordic BLE library, more info (1), (2), (3);
- support for Riverdi IoT Display, the new Riverdi TFT module powered by ESP32 and Bridgetek BT815 embedded video engine, more info;
- support for oddWires IO and Proteus, ESP32-powered devices, more info (1), (2);
- Mozilla WebThing library to develop IoT devices complying with the new Mozilla WebThing API specification, more info;
- controllable behavior of the VM on Python uncaught exceptions and MCU faults, more info;
- mass programming command inside the Zerynth Toolchain to register, virtualize, uplink and provision your IoT devices, more info;
- device configuration zone to store device configuration and credentials in predefined flash memory areas, more info (1), (2);
- support for CBOR (Concise Binary Object Representation) data model, more info;
To update you just have to:
- open Zerynth Studio;
- click “Rolling Update”;
- click “Update”, restart Zerynth Studio and enjoy!
NOTE: Remember to create updated virtual machines and virtualize all boards with the new ones.
As usual, please keep us informed about any issue regarding this update.