We’ve got a great announcement, right before the holiday season begins – Zerynth r2.3.3 is out!
As you can see from the title, there’s support for 3 new devices, 4 new libraries, and numerous improvements.
Zerynth r2.3.3 new supported boards
The new update features support for three new boards:
- Renesas PK-S5D9 device (S5D9 Microcontroller) – The board provides easy-to-access interfaces to the peripherals of the S5D9 Group MCUs for application development.
- Renesas TB-S5D5 device (S5D9 Microcontroller) – The TB-S5D5 is a single-board kit for the Renesas Synergy S5D5 Group Microcontrollers (MCUs).
- ESP32 Ethernet Kit device (ESP32 Microcontroller) – An Ethernet-to-Wi-Fi development board that enables Ethernet devices to be interconnected over Wi-Fi.
You can find out more about each board, and the update on the Forum post.
The update also features several new libraries. There’s the new Quectel M95 library and the new STM LIS2HH12 library. We also have the new Ethernet Library for STM32F4 boards and the Amphenol DLH library.
How to update to r2.3.3?
Now you need to update all the packages to the version r2.3.3. So, to do this you have just to:
- Start the new Zerynth Installer;
- Open Zerynth Studio ;
- Click “System Update”;
- Click “Update” and restart Zerynth Studio
- Follow the wizard and enjoy it!
Finally, remember to virtualize again all the boards with the new virtual machines!
Download Zerynth Studio
If you haven’t downloaded Zerynth Studio yet, now is your chance. Download it today, and start programming 32-bit microcontrollers in Python.
Moreover, Zerynth Studio is free to download and available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.