We’re happy to let you know that Zerynth r2.4.0 is now available, with bug fixes and improvements.
Firstly, all of our Virtual Machines have been updated. You probably won’t see any of the changes, but this update will drastically decrease internal errors.
Secondly, we updated these libraries:
- LWMQTT and MQTT Library: When a socket option cannot be set a message is printed along with the exception.
- STM32F4 based boards: Fixed some missing declarations.
- STM32F7 based boards: Fixed issues with PWM.
- Zerynth Toolchain: Changed the linking process to correctly behave with the new VMs.
- Modbus: Added a timeout parameter (receive_sleep) for the receive function in serial communication.
- Ubidots: Now is possible to connect without using SSL on the port 1883.
You can find out more and join in on the conversation about this update on the Forum post.
How to update Zerynth r2.4.0?
Now you need to update all the packages to the version r2.4.0. To do this you have just to:
- Start the new Zerynth Installer;
- Open Zerynth Studio ;
- Click “System Update”;
- Click “Update” and restart Zerynth Studio
- Follow the wizard and enjoy!
Remember to virtualize again all boards with the new virtual machines!
Download Zerynth Studio
Are you using Zerynth Studio? Would you like to download it and program 32-bit microcontrollers in Python? Zerynth Studio is free for download and available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.