General conditions for access and permanence on the port
1.1 TOI s.r.l. is a Limited Liability Company based in Pisa, Gate Centre, Largo Padre Renzo Spadoni 56126 (PI), ITALY, carries out activities of management of innovative technologies, with over 15 years of experience. The domain website “https://www.zerynth.com/”(hereinafter referred to as “the Portal”) and all its contents are owned by TOI s.r.l.
1.2 TOI s.r.l. is dedicated to the design and development of intelligent products and interconnected systems, to the simplification of the design and development of applications for the industrial Internet of Things, Analytics and Software Services, system integration, with the partnership of Universities, leading companies in software, hardware and Cloud Data and management, distributors and value-added resellers, as best presented on the web portal https://www.zerynth.com/partners/.
1.3 Within the area highlighted TOI s.r.l:
- conducts research activities, in collaboration with the University of Pisa, the Technological Pole of Navacchio and other Centres internationally accredited studies such as Python Italy and SIAM1838;
- implements real-time multithread operational systems (Zerynth OS) for IoT applications, supporting Python/C hybrid coding, advanced safety and connectivity functionality, advanced food management, FOTA and offers real hardware independence;
- Set up plug-and-play platforms (4ZeroPlatform) for data collection, processing and reporting, for suppliers of Industry solutions 4.0;
- builds Zerynth SDK, a complete and integrated toolset with the Zerynth Operational System and the management of the Zerynth Device Manager, to program in Python and C; composed of a command-line interface (Zerynth Toolchain) and its dedicated IDE (Zerynth Studio);
- develops device management services and data (Zerynth Device Manager) for simplification of registration, organization, monitoring and remote management of IoT devices;
- develops advanced advice activities in IoT.
1.4 The Portal https://www.zerynth.com/ has been implemented to allow easy and clear use of information on goods and services offered by TOI, including through the download of programming guides, information material, PY bookstores, and access to the community’s Forum and Zerynth Tutorial, in accordance with these Use Conditions;
1.5 The term “Use” means all transactions carried out by the user from the time of access to the Portal, including simple consultation, regardless of the access device (PC, smartphone or tablet), the type of connection (private, third party, public or WI-FI) and the place of connection.
1.6 The conditions of these conditions must be fulfilled by all those who wish to sail on the Portal pages.
1.7 The use of the portal pages is intended exclusively for adult people.
1.8 If goods and services are presented within the portal pages and provided subject to specific terms and conditions set out in those pages, they will prevail over these conditions.
2.1 The Portal for which access has been requested by access to URL https://www.zerynth.com/ complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Reg.
EU 679/2016, hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’) and already the Privacy Code (D.Lgs.30.06.2003) as well as the Consumer Code and allows users browsing users to benefit from the features which, for example, although not exhaustive, are indicated below:
– to know the competences, objectives, activities and marks of TOI, including their specific technological characteristics, scope and generally use,
– to know aspects, arrangements and sectors of trade marks and/or products and services related to TOI.
3. PERMANENCE AND NAVIGATION ON PORTAL ZERYNTH
3.1 The stay in the Portal is the unreservedly acceptance of the conditions of use by the user. These conditions, as well as the characteristics and scope of application, may be subject to changes by TOI.
3.2 The user may not use the Portal for commercial purposes; the use of the Portal is only permitted in private terms and the benefit of the Service is only allowed to purchase and benefit from the services by connecting to the Internet on IP classes (Internet Protocol), who have reached the age of majority. The user who requires access, in case of a natural person, shall declare that he/she is at least 18 years old. The conclusion of the contract with a person under the age of 18 will not be considered valid, therefore the user declares and ensures that the personal information provided is correct, complete and true.
4.1 Access to the Portal is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. TOI assumes no responsibility for its use and availability; access to the Portal may be temporarily interrupted for technical reasons related to maintenance; the user agrees that TOI may suspend, without any notice, the operation of the Portal Access Service “https://www.zerynth.com/” or sections thereof, to ensure routine and extraordinary maintenance and that it will be not liable toward the user for the non-availability of said Service caused by a partial or total interruption of the same.
4.2 User is aware that TOI will not respond to delays, suspensions and/or interruptions in the provision of Portal Access Services “https://www.zerynth.com/” caused by:
(a) force majeure or fortuitous case;
(b) tampering or intervention on the connecting software by Third;
(c) total or partial interruption of the access service, caused by the telecommunications operator providing the interconnection service.
4.3 Access to the portal or sections of it could be subject to the creation of an Account for the provision of which information may be requested from the user to identify, including through third applications.
5. PROPERTY AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
5.1 Any document in the form of image files, video files, audio files and all other in the TOI’s Portal ‘https://www.zerynth.com/’ or connected to it and covered by this contract remain exclusive ownership and/or exclusive licence of the company itself and/or its sublicensors. The user is inhibited from all use and dissemination, even if not commercial, of the marks, logos and in general of any distinctive sign of the Portal in question.
6. CONTRACT, REGULATRIC LEGISLATRIC AND COMPETENT LEGISLATION
6.1 If one or more clauses in these general conditions of use are declared void following the application of a law, regulation or a final judicial or administrative decision, the other clauses will remain in force and topical circumstances.
6.2 This contract will be settled and must be interpreted in accordance with the Italian legislation and the Italian State to which it refers for each assessment.
6.3 Any dispute concerning the interpretation and/or execution of the arrangements for access and use of the “https://www.zerynth.com/” of TOI, will be devolved to the knowledge of Italian Judge and exclusively to the Pisa Forum.