Terms and Conditions of Access and Permancence on the Zerynth Website
Last updated May 4th, 2021
Click here for the italian version
- A – Zerynth, holder and owner of the project and of the Zerynth brand, is active in the design, construction and sale of IoT (Internet of Things) solutions, mobile software applications, web, stand alone and embedded, electronic, mechatronic and intelligent devices, analysis and measurement tools, uniquely identified in its reference market with the “Zerynth” brand.
- B – Zerynth is the owner of the patent for a real-time multithread operating system (“Zerynth OS”), capable of providing better performance through the use of a single calculation unit in which the execution of programs takes place in parallel mode, guaranteeing better performance and efficiency. The “Zerynth OS” system also allows the use and reuse of code on a wide range of microcontrollers, providing almost a complete independence of the software system from the hardware system and, as a result, a highly customizable system for each IOT solution.
- C – Zerynth designs and develops intelligent products and interconnected systems, provides solutions for small and large companies, for i) the acquisition, processing and reporting of the data obtained from the use of machinery in order to digitize the company through the optimization of industrial processes and / or services; ii) the Engineering Activity, on a non-exclusive basis, of the devices of the Companies which, integrated with the use of Zerynth Hardware products, become innovative interconnection systems that the Company itself can place on the market.
- E – The term “Use” means all the operations carried out by the User from the moment of accessing the Portal, including simple consultation, regardless of the access device (PC, smartphone or tablet), the type of connection (private, third party , public or WI-FI) and the place of connection.
- F – All those who intend to browse the pages of the Portal must comply with these Conditions.
- G – La fruizione delle pagine del Portale è destinata esclusivamente a persone maggiorenni.
- H – If within the pages of the Portal goods and services are presented and offered subject to specific terms and conditions set out in those pages, the same will prevail over these Conditions.
- 2.1. The Portal for which access was requested by accessing the URL https://www.zerynth.com/ complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Reg. 679/2016, hereinafter “GDPR”) and already of Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 no. 196) as well as the consumer decree and allows users in navigation to benefit from the features which, by way of example, although not exhaustive, are indicated below:
- know the skills, purposes, activities and brands of Zerynth, including their specific technological characteristics, fields of application and use in general;
- know aspects, methods and sectors of commercial communication of brands and / or products and services referable to Zerynth;
- Permanence and browsing on the Zenith Portal
- 3.1. The permanence on the Portal constitutes the unreserved acceptance of these conditions of use by the User. These conditions, as well as the characteristics and fields of application, may be subject to modifications by Zerynth.
- 3.2. The User may in no case use the Portal for commercial purposes; the use of the Portal is permitted only on a private basis and the use of the Service is permitted only to Users who purchase and use the Services by connecting to the Internet on IP (Internet Protocol) classes, who have reached the age of majority. The user who requests the access, if he is a natural person, declares that he is at least 18 years of age. The conclusion of the contract with a person under the age of 18 will not be considered valid, therefore the user declares and guarantees that the personal information provided is correct, complete and truthful.
- 4.1. Access to the Portal is provided “as is” and “as available”. Zerynth therefore assumes no responsibility for its use and availability; the access to the Portal may be temporarily interrupted for technical reasons related to maintenance; the User accepts that Zerynth may suspend, without prior notice, the operation of the Access Service to the Portal “https://www.zerynth.com/” or sections of it, to guarantee ordinary and extraordinary maintenance interventions and that the same will not be in any way responsible towards the User for the non-availability of said Service caused by a partial or total interruption of the same.
- 4.2. The user is aware that Zerynth will not be liable for delays, suspensions and / or interruptions in the provision of the Services for accessing the Portal “https://www.zerynth.com/” caused by:
- a) force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances;
- b) tampering with or interventions on the connection software by third parties;
- c) total or partial interruption of the access service, caused by the telecommunications operator providing the interconnection service.
- 4.3. The Access to the Portal or to sections of it may be subject to the creation of an Account for the preparation of which the User may be required to identify information, also through third-party applications.
- Ownership and confidentiality
- 5.1 Any document in the form of image files, video files, audio files and anything else present within the Zerynth Portal “https://www.zerynth.com/” or connected to it and referred to in this contract remain exclusive property and / or under exclusive license of the company itself and / or its sub-licensors. To the User is prohibited from any use and any dissemination, even if not commercial, of the brands, logos and in general of any distinctive sign attributable to the Portal in question.
- Contract, Governing Law and Competent Jurisdiction
- 6.1 If one or more clauses of these general conditions of use are declared void following the application of a law, regulation or a final judicial or administrative decision, the other clauses will remain in force and current.
- 6.2 This contract will be regulated and must be interpreted according to the Italian legislation and the Italian State to which reference is made for any evaluation.
- 6.3 Any dispute relating to any disputes regarding the interpretation and / or execution of the methods of access and use of the Zerynth Portal “https://www.zerynth.com/” will be devolved to the knowledge of the Italian Judge and in particular exclusively to the Court of Pisa.