1.1 Zerynth s.r.l. is a Limited Liability Company based in Pisa, Galleria G.B. Gerace 14, 56124 (PI), carries out management of innovative technologies, with over 15 years of experience. The domain website “https://www.zerynth.com/” (hereinafter, “the Portal”) and all its contents are owned by Zerynth s.r.l.
1.2 Zerynth s.r.l. is dedicated to the design and development of intelligent products and interconnected systems, to the simplification of the design and development of applications for the industrial Internet of Things, Analytics and Software Services, system integration, with the partnership of Universities, leading companies in the software sector, hardware and Cloud Data and management, distributors and value-added resellers, as better presented on the web portal https://www.zerynth.com/partners/.
1.3 Within the sector highlighted above Zerynth s.r.l.:
- carries out research activities, in collaboration with the University of Pisa, the Navacchio Technological Pole and other internationally accredited Study Centers, such as Python Italia and SIAM1838;
- builds real-time multithreaded operating systems (Zerynth OS) for IoT applications, which support hybrid Python / C coding, advanced security and connectivity features, advanced power management, FOTA and offers real hardware independence;
- creates lug-and-play platforms (4ZeroPlatform) for the collection, processing and reporting of data, for the suppliers of Industry 4.0 solutions;
- creates Zerynth SDK, a complete and integrated toolset with the Zerynth operating system and the management of the Zerynth Device Manager cloud service, to program in Python and C; consisting of a command-line interface (ZerynthToolchain) and its dedicated IDE (Zerynth Studio);
- creates device and data management services (Zerynth Device Manager) to simplify the registration, organization, monitoring and remote management of IoT devices;
- carries out advanced consultancy activities in the IoT field;
1.5 The term “Use” means all the operations carried out by the User from the moment of accessing the Portal, including simple consultation, regardless of the access device (PC, smartphone or tablet), the type of connection (private, third parties, public or WI-FI) and from the place of connection.
1.6 All those who intend to browse the pages of the Portal must comply with these Conditions.
1.7 The use of the pages of the Portal is intended exclusively for adults.
1.8 If within the pages of the Portal goods and services would be presented and offered goods subject to specific terms and conditions set out in those pages, they will prevail over these Conditions.
2.1 The Portal for which access was requested by accessing the URL https://www.zerynth.com/ complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Reg. 679/2016, hereinafter “GDPR”) and already of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 no.196) as well as the consumer decree and allows users in navigation to benefit from the features which, by way of example, although not exhaustive, are indicated below:
– know the skills, purposes, activities and brands of Zerynth, including their specific technological characteristics, fields of application and use in general;
– know the aspects, methods and sectors of commercial communication of brands and / or products and services referable to Zerynth;
- STAY AND NAVIGATION ON THE ZERYNTH PORTAL
3.1 The permanence on the Portal constitutes the unreserved acceptance of these conditions of use by the User. These conditions, as well as the characteristics and fields of application, may be subject to changes by Zerynth.
3.2 The User may in no case use the Portal for commercial purposes; the use of the Portal is permitted only on a private basis and the use of the Service is permitted only to Users who purchase and use the Services by connecting to the Internet on IP (Internet Protocol) classes, who have reached the age of majority. The user requesting access, if he is a natural person, declares that he is at least 18 years of age. The conclusion of the contract with a person under the age of 18 will not be considered valid, therefore the user declares and guarantees that the personal information provided is correct, complete and truthful.
4.1 Access to the Portal is provided “as is” and “as available”. Zerynth therefore does not assume any responsibility regarding its use and availability; access to the Portal may be temporarily interrupted for technical reasons related to maintenance; the User accepts that Zerynth may suspend, without prior notice, the operation of the Access Service to the Portal “https://www.zerynth.com/” or sections of it, to guarantee ordinary and extraordinary maintenance interventions and that the same will not be in any way responsible towards the User for the unavailability of said Service caused by a partial or total interruption of the same.
The user is aware that Zerynth will not be liable for delays, suspensions and / or interruptions in the provision of the Services for accessing the Portal “https://www.zerynth.com/” caused by:
a) force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances;
b) tampering with or interventions on the connection software by third parties;
c) total or partial interruption of the access service, caused by the telecommunications operator providing the interconnection service.
4.3 The access to the Portal or to sections of it may be subject to the creation of an Account for the preparation of which the User may be required to identify information, also through third-party applications.
- PROPERTY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
5.1 Any document in the form of image files, video files, audio files and anything else present within the Zerynth Portal “https://www.zerynth.com/” or connected to it and referred to in this contract remain exclusively owned and / or under the exclusive license of the company itself and / or its sub-licensors. To the User is prohibited any use and any dissemination, even if non-commercial, of trademarks, logos and in general of any distinctive sign attributable to the Portal in question.
- CONTRACT, GOVERNING LAW and COMPETENT JURISDICTION
6.1 If one or more clauses of these general conditions of use are declared null and void following the application of a law, regulation or a final judicial or administrative decision, the other clauses will remain valid and current. 6.2 This contract will be regulated and must be interpreted according to the Italian legislation and the Italian State to which reference is made for any evaluation. 6.3 Any dispute relating to any disputes regarding the interpretation and / or execution of the methods of access and use of the Zerynth Portal “https://www.zerynth.com/” will be referred to the knowledge of the Italian Judge and in particular exclusively to the Court of Pisa.