The Zerynth Connector is an advanced Message Broker with Device Manager functionalities that allow effortless provisioning and maintenance of IoT-enabled objects.
An advanced Message Broker with Device Manager functionalities
- Messages can be relayed seamlessly to the most used cloud provider technologies: Azure Event Hub, Amazon Kinesis, Bluemix Message Hub, etc.
- Zerynth powered devices can communicate through HTTP or MQTT
- Low Power Wide Area Networks (LoraWAN, Sigfox) services can be transparently bridged
- Runs on any VPS service through Docker
- Supports Persistent connections
- Allows Bidirectional communication (data gathering and “realtime” actuation)
- Enables Over-the-Air updates of Bytecode and/or Virtual Machine