You’ll be happy to know that you can already watch the whole webinar online.
The benefit of implementing Industry 4.0 on the Edge with LoRa
Before you start watching, here are some facts about “The benefit of implementing Industry 4.0 on the Edge with LoRa” webinar.
The webinar used the UP LoRa Edge industrial 4.0 solution kit, the same one we wrote about when we were at the Embedded World 2019 in Nuremberg.
— Zerynth (@Zerynth) February 26, 2019
The kit is composed of:
- The Zerynth powered 4ZeroPlatform – a plug-and-play data gathering, processing, and reporting solution that provides visibility and optimization of Industrial Processes.
- UP LoRa Edge Compute – fully configured for ResIOT.
- MikroElektronika’s LoRa click – a LoRa® RF technology based SRD transceiver, which operates at a sub-gigahertz frequency of 433/868MHz.
- Various accessories.
And here’s the main agenda of the webinar:
- AAEON solutions and LoRaWAN edge gateways
- LoRa Industry 4.0 solution kit introduction
- Zerynth solutions and the 4ZeroBox
- ResIOT LoRaWAN software suite
- Wrap-up and question time
We hope you enjoy it and learn something new about implementing LoRaWAN solutions. Don’t forget to like the video and comment if you have any questions.