Zerynth is now officially recommended by Espressif Systems as a professional firmware toolkit for ESP32, its tiny yet powerful chip born for Internet of Things applications.
More info here: Zerynth Introduces Python on ESP32
Searching for “Espressif” in the Zerynth Supported Devices page, you can get the list of the boards based on Espressif Systems ESP32 and ESP8266 chips and programmable using Zerynth (more are coming in the next months!):
Why using Zerynth to program Espressif Systems chips and boards
Zerynth is a professional development suite that allows programming IoT and embedded applications using Python & hybrid C/Python language.
With Zerynth it is possible to create flexible, scalable and customizable IoT solutions, reducing the time to market and the overall cost.
Get started here:
The Zerynth Stack
Zerynth reaches beyond professional embedded developers to also offer high-level programmers, product designers, and IoT developers a complete set of high-quality embedded development tools to create interactive and connected solutions. The Zerynth Stack is composed of:
- Zerynth Studio: A powerful IDE and a Toolchain that provides a platform for developing your Python or hybrid C/Python code and managing your boards.
- Zerynth Virtual Machine: a multi-threading real-time OS that provides real hardware independence, allowing code reuse on a wide range of 32-bit MCUs with a footprint of just a 60k-80k of flash and 3-5k RAM.
- Zerynth ADM: An Advanced Device Manager exposing an API-based interface to ease the cloud data forwarding, Firmware OTA Updates, and Remote Procedure Calling.
- Zerynth App: A general purpose interface for connected Zerynth objects that turns any mobile into the controller and display for smart objects and IoT systems.
From prototyping to production without pain!
Programming ESP32 in Python using Zerynth is an excellent choice for product companies and IoT solutions providers, as well as a great launchpad for startups who are aiming to test the IoT market and move from prototyping to production without pain.
Zerynth is already used by companies and professionals as a middleware for IoT and Industry 4.0, supporting applications in manufacturing, retail, robotics, home automation and all other market sectors where the IoT will play the leading role, as you can see in the “Built with Zerynth” wall.
[portfolio_carousel style=”standard” visible_items=”2″ total_items=”-1″ orderby=”date” order=”DESC” auto_rotate=”yes”]
Here a list of useful links:
- Download Zerynth Studio: https://www.zerynth.com/zerynth-studio/
- Zerynth Installation guide: https://docs.zerynth.com/latest/official/core.zerynth.docs/installationguide/docs/index.html
- Getting started with Zerynth: https://docs.zerynth.com/latest/official/core.zerynth.docs/gettingstarted/docs/index.html
- Zerynth Academy: https://www.zerynth.com/blog/category/zerynth-academy/
- Zerynht Community Projects: https://www.hackster.io/zerynth/projects
- Built with Zerynth: https://www.zerynth.com/built-with-zerynth/
- Zerynth Studio PRO overview: https://www.zerynth.com/blog/zerynth-studio-pro-now-available-with-firmware-over-the-air-updates/