An advanced Message Broker with Device Manager functionalities
The Zerynth ADM is an Advanced (and Agnostic) Device Manager that allows effortless provisioning and maintenance of IoT-enabled objects.
- The Zerynth ADM can be hosted on request on the most used cloud provider technologies: Azure IoT Hub, AWS IoT, IBM Bluemix, etc.
- The Zerynth ADM can also be hosted on premises and adapted to proprietary infrastructure with no effort
- Low Power Wide Area Networks (LoraWAN, Sigfox) services can be also transparently bridged
- Runs on any VPS service through Docker
- Zerynth powered devices can communicate directly through http or mqtt with the Zerynth ADM or indirectly via a third party cloud message broker
- Persistent connections are supported
- Bidirectional communication is possible (data gathering and “realtime” actuation)
- Over-the-Air update of the firmware (Bytecode) and/or the Zerynth Virtual Machine