The gateway to the Zerynth platform. A powerful Command Line Interface and an easy to use IDE for programming in Python and C your projects and manage all the assets.
The gateway to the Zerynth platform
The Zerynth SDK is the gateway to our platform and includes:
- The Zerynth Toolchain – a command-line interface that integrates all the essential functions for the development with Zerynth OS and the management of the Zerynth Device Manager cloud service.
- The Zerynth Studio – an advanced IDE for the Zerynth Toolchain. It includes development and debugging tools and numerous code examples.
The Zerynth ToolChain (ZTC) allows managing all the aspects of the Zerynth development workflow.
It is a powerful Command Line Interface (CLI) that integrates all the needed functions for the development of Zerynth OS firmware and the management of the Zerynth Device Manager cloud service. The ZTC is integrated into Zerynth Studio but can also be used with other IDEs.
The Zerynth Studio is an advanced IDE designed to develop with the Zerynth Toolchain. It includes development and debugging tools and numerous code examples.
It allows you to code in Python and C, handle all your assets (including the hardware), control the Zerynth Device Manager, your account, licenses, and much more.
Advanced Code Editor
- Syntax highlighting
- Syntax Autocompletion
- Smart Snippets
- Search and replace with regular expressions
- Automatic indent and outdent
- Toggle Comments
- Highlight matching parentheses
- Auto PEP8 functionality
- Drag and drop text using the mouse
- Line wrapping
- Code folding
- Font size settings
- Over 20 themes
- Automatic Device discovery and configuration
- Integrated Compiler
- Integrated Firmware Uplinker
- Multiple consoles with different windows
- On-Line Documentation
- Integrated Examples
- Integrated Board Pinouts
- On-line Tutorials
Smooth User Experience
- Quick Search bar
- File system browser
- Profile Section
- Multiple tabs
- Built-in package manager
- Simplified publishing of community libraries
- Git integration and private remote repositories
- Integrated notifications and alerts
- Selectable Version and Patch
- Integrated News Feed
- Firmware Over-The-Air updates Integration