We’re glad to announce that Zerynth version r2.4.1 is out with bug fixes and improvements.
Take a look at a detailed list of changes we have made:
- New STM-MFX library
- A library for the STMicroelectronics MultiFunction eXpander has been added to Zerynth.
- Solomon SSD1306 display now working with I2C
- Now you can use the Solomon display over SPI and I2C.
- CAN has been added to the standard library.
- The CAN library has been added to the Zerynth Standard Library and can now be used to communicate with the boards that support the CAN protocol through Zerynth.
- Minor bugfixes
The following libraries have been updated during the r2.4.1 update:
- Standard Library: QSPIFlash has been updated. Now the erase_sector function takes the index of the sector instead of its address;
- Standard Library: some typos have been fixed in the socket.py library;
- Quectel NMEA and Quectel BG96: fixed some typos and added some missing functions needed for the correct functioning.
How to update to version r2.4.1?
Now you need to update all the packages to the version r2.4.1. To do this you have just to:
- Start the new Zerynth Installer;
- Open Zerynth Studio ;
- Click “System Update”;
- Click “Update” and restart Zerynth Studio
- Follow the wizard and enjoy!
Download Zerynth Studio
If you want to start programming 32-bit microcontrollers in Python and C/Python, download Zerynth Studio. It’s free to downlaod and available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.